»

Sales Sales Sales!

Posted by ThatGirlShaeXo on Monday, March 2, 2009. Filed under: , , , , , , ,

Hello everyone!! no videos or reviews today but I wanna tell you about the best sales happening right now!!

  • Sephora- They are offering 15% off your order, just use code J89LM at checkout. It only lasts till March 7th, 2009!
  • -PLUS You can create a sample bag of 5 samples of your choice to come with your order!
  • Beauty Crunch - Right now there are 40 Stila products almost 75% off!! ITS INSANE! PLUS if you spend over $50 you get free shipping!! And its NOT junk stuff either its gorgeous palettes and liner and lipsticks and skin care products. Its such a great sale. I just spent $60 there and I really don't have the funds to do so but I just couldn't pass it up!!

My order from beauty crunch: (links are clickable for ordering site)

-KOREAN: Smokey Eye Talking Palette


-KOREAN: Pretty Pink Look Surprise and Shine!


-Fall Fantasy: Laguna Palette


-Eyes and Shine Smudge Pot Trio


-Noire Palette


Im so excited! I know these arent totally new products but stiiill, a sale is a sale! No one well tell its from an old line while you're wearin it :) I'll do reviews of each when they arrive. In the mean time, order order order!!!

Bye guys!!

No Responses to Sales Sales Sales!