»

Review: Stila Sparkle Liquid Liners

Posted by ThatGirlShaeXo on Saturday, May 14, 2011. Filed under: , , , , , ,

Hey everyone! I am here with a review of Stilas latest Sparkle Liquid Liners. There are 8 beautiful liners in their Summer 2011 collection. The ones I have are Sequins, Curaquo, Bora Bora, and Electric. Two of them were purchased by my mother but they were a little to bright for her. The other to I was given through a Stila training.

I must admit I have no worn all of these on my lids yet. The only one I have worn is Sequins, the black one. It is gorgeous! As you will see in the swatch below, these liners are so pigmented. They also have a gorgeous sparkle to them. I wish the photo would have picked up on them a bit more.

The one thing I am seriously impressed with is their staying power. I could not get the swatches off of my hand till a day later! That was without using makeup remover, mind you.

These puppies will set you back about $22 for just one. If you are a liquid liner fan, I highly recommend you check these out. I wore the black one today and felt super special with a bit of sparkle on my eyes. If you have tried these out let me know what you think!

No Responses to Review: Stila Sparkle Liquid Liners