»

Mila Kunis Inspired Fall Makeup

Posted by ThatGirlShaeXo on Saturday, September 3, 2011.

Hey everyone! This is the inspiration for my latest Mila Kunis makeup tutorial. I love the pink lips and her warm eyes. My version of this look is a lot brighter with alot more red tones. You can recreate whichever you like best :) If you dont have these MAC shadows but you do own the Naked Palette, here's what you can use:
Lid - Toasted
Crease - Naked
Outer V - Hustle
Highlight - Virgin

What I used:
MAC "Painterly" Paint Pot
MAC "Brule" E/S
MAC "Sable" E/S
MAC "Cork" E/S
MAC "Sorcery" E/S
MAC "Cranberry" E/S
Essence Gel Liner "Midnight in Paris"
UD Lush Lash Mascara
MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation 'NC 35'
Cargo Blue Ray Powder #30
Benefit Hoola Bronzer
MAC "Pink Swoon Blush"
ELF Lipstick

8 Responses to Mila Kunis Inspired Fall Makeup

  1. Anonymous

    Love this look! Might try it.


    shanicexoxo.info

  2. Anonymous

    I love how you done that look I think I like it better on you, you look amazzing!!!

  3. Unknown

    Loved it, especially the colors you chose...they were warmer :)

  4. ratherbedancing3

    I tried this look and I LOVED it!! You're awesome, honey. :)

  5. Jessica

    I love that eyeshadow "Sorcery" by MAC! I have green eyes just like yours and I definitely need to purchase that for fall/winter!

    jorlando7@comcast.net

  6. Anonymous

    I honestly think you are much more naturally attractive than the actress Mila Kunis.

  7. udolfoueckert

    titanium fishing pliers - Titanium Arts
    titanium rocket league titanium white octane fishing pliers | The titanium trim reviews world's leading laser tag manufacturers titanium dive knife are recognized as the world's largest microtouch titanium manufacturers of platinum platinum pliers.$14.95 titanium canteen · ‎In stock

  8. toosmesh

    bx558 randolphbrasil,tonybiancoonlineportugal,randolphchilesale,tony bianco wedges,xn--olukaitrkiye-jlb,olukai shoes,olukai slippers,tony bianco shoes,sophiawebsternl dd534