»

bareMinerals Charm Collection

Posted by ThatGirlShaeXo on Saturday, November 13, 2010. Filed under: , ,

 This is the Charmed kit from bareMinerals. Its a 10 piece makeup kit that comes with eye shadows, face powders, a liner, mascara, a gloss, and two brushes. This set retails for $54 and is at a value of $143.
 The brushes that are included in this kit are a blush brush and a crease defining brush. From the get go I could tell I wasn't going to like these brushes. There are very flimsy, not very dense, the hair isn't of a nice quality, and they feel scratchy to the face. bareMinerals have not always been none for having very good brushes. So it came to no surprise that I wasn't please with the ones included within this kit.
 The Flawless Definition Volumizing Mascara is by FAR my favorite part of the Charm Collection. I absolutely love what this does to my lashes. The look longer and fuller. No clumps and no mess! Im so pleased with this mascara it has such a wonderful formula.


 Next is the Plum colored eyeliner. I wasn't very please with this liner. It seemed to tug on the lids and be a pain to use. I dont know if maybe Im just spoiled from using 24/7 UD liners, but this just wasn't cutting it for me.
 This is the 100% Natural '7 Layer Cake' lipgloss. In the tube it looks to be a very light baby colored pink with subtle hints of shimmer. But unfortunately once applied to the lips its very very sheer. If pigments what you're looking for, this gloss is not for you.
The first swatch is of the Timeless Blush. Then the Flawless Radiance Powder, and then Original Mineral Veil.
The 2nd Picture is of the shadows. The first swatch is Memoir. The 2nd shadow is Charmed shadow.

This is the final look I came up with. I used ONLY products in this kit as well as only the ONE eye brush that was included. at $54 I dont believe this kit to be worth it. It would be a great gift to maybe someone in their early teens who is experimenting with makeup for the first time, as nothing is to heavy or dramatic. The only think I would repurchase out of this kit is the Mascara. The Charmed Collection gets a 2 out of 5 Stars for me. The mascara was definitely what gave it the 2 points.

  • Twitter: http://twitter.com/ThatGirlShaeXoBlog: http://thatgirlshaexo.blogspot.com/
  • Beauty Channel:http://www.youtube.com/user/ThatGirlShaeXo
  • Vlog: http://www.youtube.com/user/ShaeTheMUA

No Responses to bareMinerals Charm Collection