»

Rihanna "What's My Name?" Makeup Tutorial

Posted by ThatGirlShaeXo on Thursday, November 18, 2010. Filed under: , , , ,

Hey guys! So if you haven't seen my latest video, it was inspired by Rihanna. I tried my best with what I had to re-create this. gorgeous, yet simple, look. RiRi rocked the "Whats my name?" music video ft. Drake. In it she had one particular look that stood out to me. Her eyes were a soft pastel lavender, while her lips were a light pink. It's just so pretty! Here are pictures with a break down of products.
Make sure to WATCH my tutorial! =)


Poducts Used:

Eyes:
-NYX 'Lavender' Jumbo Pencil
-MAC E/S 'Her Alter Image'
-MAC E/S 'Illegal Cargo'
-MAC E/S 'Naked Lunch'
-Smashbox Pencil Liner 'Orchid'
-Benefit Badgal Lash Mascara
-Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara

Face:
-MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation
-MAC Studio Finish Concealer
-ELF Bronzer
-MAC 'Pink Swoon' Blush
                                                                                    -MAC MSF 'Perfect Topping'
                                                                                  
                                                                                   Lips:
                                                                                   -MAC Lady Gaga Lipstick
                                                                                   -Revlon Lilac Pastel Lipgloss

No Responses to Rihanna "What's My Name?" Makeup Tutorial