»

Wedding Makeup

Posted by ThatGirlShaeXo on Sunday, December 19, 2010. Filed under:

Hey guyyyys! So the wedding business is something I really would like to get into. So I've been trying to come up with some different basic wedding looks. This is the one I created tonight. I was watching Jersylicious of course, which always inspires me to do makeup hahaha. I LOOOVE Olivia!

Products Used
 (all MAC unless stated otherwise)
Eyes -
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
-Painterly Paint Pot
-Brule e/s
-Copperplate e/s
-Concrete e/s
-Showstopper e/s
-Cork e/s
-Carbon e/s
-Lorac Baked "Chic" e/s
-Black Track Fluidline
-Loreal Voluminous Lashes

Face
-Smashbox Photo finish Primer
-Revlon Colorstay foundation
-Studio Fix Concealer
-MUFE HD Powder
-Pink Swoon Blush
               - Benefit Hoola Bronzer
               - Smashbox Lipgloss in "Pout"

1 Response to Wedding Makeup

  1. Anonymous

    Can u explain where each shadow was placed on the lids?