»

My Boyfriend Does My Makeup!

Posted by ThatGirlShaeXo on Wednesday, April 20, 2011. Filed under: , ,

Hey pretties! so I finally gave into the boyfriend tags! I did the makeup one on my beauty channel and the question one on my personal vlog channel so make sure you go watch both! I decided to do this as a FOTD and list everything he chose, along with some horrible pictures haha.

Eyes:
UD Primer Potion
MAC Mineralized Shadow in "Lovestoned"
MAC Et Tu Bouqet E/S
Loreal HIP Cream Liner 'Egplant'
MAC Feline Eye Khol
LORAC 3d Macara

Face:
Revlon ColorStay
Loreal Fit Me Powder
MAC "Madly Magenta" Cream Color Base
MAC "Amazon Princess Blush"
MAC Petticoat MSF
Smashbox Suntan Matte Bronzer
Viva Glam Lady Gaga Lipstick


This was definitely an.. experience. He does not think he will be diving into the makeup artistry world anytime soon. Make sure to watch the actual video! 
Love Ya!
Shae


No Responses to My Boyfriend Does My Makeup!