»

REVIEW: Making Faces by Kevyn Aucion

Posted by ThatGirlShaeXo on Tuesday, February 17, 2009. Filed under: , , , , ,

Heeyy everyone todays review is for the makeup book Making Faces by Kevyn Aucoin. I was sooo impressed with this book. It really has everything you could ever learn. I wish I would have had this book when I first started doing makeup years ago because it has everything you need to learn and its made so easy to understand. This book came out awhile ago but I just recently picked it up so it personally didnt teach me anything because I knew most of it already, but still it's handy to have for referance and its peeerfect for anyone just starting out or needs some guidlines :) I LOVE that it has charts and diagrams on every single page to show you everything you want to learn about. This book is packed with celebrities and tons of different looks from each decade and it shows you exactly what to use and how to do each one. So if you're looking for a good makeup book this is def the one for you!

The Cover of the Book:


The Glorious Contoring Page:


The Classic Look Index:


The Video Review:


Byyeee :)

No Responses to REVIEW: Making Faces by Kevyn Aucion